Just a quick tip for Database nerds. In x64 versions of Windows there are two ODBC control panels, one is for 64bit ODBC drivers the other is for 32bit ODBC drivers.
You can access the 32bit control panel with:
You can access the 64bit control panel with:
Both these can be entered into Run.
Just remember watch it in HD.
The Escape From City 17 short film series is an adaptation based on the Half Life computer game saga by Valve Corporation.
Escape From City 17 – Part One
This video was created by the Purchase Brothers.
OK it’s yummy so it’s being put on my blog.
- 250gram chicken
- 2 onions
- 1 jar cream
- Pkt chicken supreme soup mix ( only use ½ pkt)
- 100grams bacon bits
- ½ capsicum red
- 4-8 shallots
- 1 pkt green fettuccine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tblspoon oil
- Fry chicken in frypan with oil and garlic cloves when ½ cooked add onion.
- When all cooked add ½ jar cream and ½ pkt chic supreme soup mix
- Bring to boil
- Cook fettuccine pasta whilst bringing mixture to boil
- Last add capsicum and shallots so they are just cooked, then serve.
Note: If mixture is too thick add ½ cup milk
Here are this months updates, not much of importance unless you run Exchange or MS-SQL.
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (961260)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange Could Allow Remote Code Execution (959239)
- Vulnerability in Microsoft SQL Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (959420)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Visio Could Allow Remote Code Execution (957634)
Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2009
A new version of Quicktime Alternative is available, version 2.80. Here is the new MSI file for deployment. If you want the normal QuickTime Alternative package it can be found at Codec Guide.
MSI Installer Downloads:
Details on the build process can be found here at my first MSI installer for Real Alternative 1.75, the process for producing a QuickTime Alternative MSI installer is exactly the same as a Real Alternative MSI installer. As always you should actively virus scan these files if you don’t trust them. If you have any issues please post them in the comments.
Watch the Trackbacks for the next version, or subscribe to my RSS Feed.
The Mozilla Foundation has released a new version of Firefox.
Thats right, Google just fell over.
And no, my typeing ‘Google‘ into Google didn’t cause it, any search I conduct returns the results with every single page link having the message “This site may harm your computer.”
Google fail, it’s epic and you know it.
Google Search Engine’s Malware Detection Broken
Google and StopBadware.org have both responded to the problem.
Google has admitted that human error was to blame, more specifically,
the URL of ‘/’ was mistakenly checked in as a value in their database.