Microsoft security updates released for July 2013:
- Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework and Silverlight Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2861561)
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2850851)
- Vulnerability in GDI+ Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2848295)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2846071)
- Vulnerability in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2845187)
- Vulnerability in Windows Media Format Runtime Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2847883)
- Vulnerability in Windows Defender Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2847927)
The default username and password for the Xerox WorkCentre 4250 is as follows:
When accessing the web interface of the Xerox WorkCentre 4250 Default if you attempt to change any settings you will be prompted for this username and password. The default that the copier is set to is in my experience not clearly identified in the manual.
When accessing the administrator menus on the copier the code 1111 is used.