OK it’s yummy so it’s being put on my blog.
- 250gram chicken
- 2 onions
- 1 jar cream
- Pkt chicken supreme soup mix ( only use ½ pkt)
- 100grams bacon bits
- ½ capsicum red
- 4-8 shallots
- 1 pkt green fettuccine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tblspoon oil
- Fry chicken in frypan with oil and garlic cloves when ½ cooked add onion.
- When all cooked add ½ jar cream and ½ pkt chic supreme soup mix
- Bring to boil
- Cook fettuccine pasta whilst bringing mixture to boil
- Last add capsicum and shallots so they are just cooked, then serve.
Note: If mixture is too thick add ½ cup milk