Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2 has been released to fix some security bugs.
- MFSA 2009-46 Chrome privilege escalation due to incorrectly cached wrapper
- MFSA 2009-45 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52)
- MFSA 2009-44 Location bar and SSL indicator spoofing via window.open() on invalid URL
- MFSA 2009-43 Heap overflow in certificate regexp parsing
- MFSA 2009-42 Compromise of SSL-protected communication
- MFSA 2009-38 Data corruption with SOCKS5 reply containing DNS name longer than 15 characters