There is now a new version of Firefox available, it has been released to fix mostly problems with the browser.
- MFSA 2008-69 XSS vulnerabilities in SessionStore
- MFSA 2008-67 Escaped null characters ignored by CSS parser
- MFSA 2008-66 Errors parsing URLs with leading whitespace and control characters
- MFSA 2008-65 Cross-domain data theft via script redirect error message
- MFSA 2008-64 XMLHttpRequest 302 response disclosure
- MFSA 2008-63 User tracking via XUL persist attribute
- MFSA 2008-60 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11)