The easiest way to do this is to run the script using crontab, but I would advise testing you script well first as you could make a script that causes problems.
$ crontab -e
and add the line:
Save and close, and then run
# update-rc.d cron defaults
Once you reboot the script will start automatically.
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3049563)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Font Drivers Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3057110)
- Vulnerability in Windows Journal Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3046002)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3057181)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3058083)
- Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3057134)
- Vulnerability in Silverlight Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3058985)
- Vulnerability in Service Control Manager Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3055642)
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3057191)
- Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3050514)
- Vulnerabilities in JScript and VBScript Scripting Engines Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3057263)
- Vulnerability in Microsoft Management Console File Format Could Allow Denial of Service (3051768)
- Vulnerability in Schannel Could Allow Information Disclosure (3061518)
Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for May 2015
Just been for a drive around the countryside.
These images may be freely used if the source is cited as webwhitenoise.com
Some pictures I took with my Fujifilm Finepix S5500 of the Luner Eclipse on 11th December 2011. (Click on the images for larger version)
You may freely use these images if you provide a link back to this specific blog post, otherwise the images should be treated as copyrighted. © 2011, webwhitenoise.com
The default username and password for the Fuji Xerox DocuCentre-III 3007 is as follows:
When accessing the web interface of the Fuji Xerox DocuCentre-III 3007 if you attempt to change any settings you will be prompted for this username and password. The default that the copier is set to is in my experience not clearly identified in the manual.
When accessing the administrator menus on the copier the code 11111 is used.