Archive for December, 2009
It will however make a great trophy for my wall.
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Stephenconroy.com.au is back online.
- MFSA 2009-71 GeckoActiveXObject exception messages can be used to enumerate installed COM objects
- MFSA 2009-70 Privilege escalation via chrome window.opener
- MFSA 2009-69 Location bar spoofing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2009-68 NTLM reflection vulnerability
- MFSA 2009-67 Integer overflow, crash in libtheora video library
- MFSA 2009-66 Memory safety fixes in liboggplay media library
- MFSA 2009-65 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124/ 126.96.36.199)
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview, and I must say it’s bloody awesome. I found it after reading about it on a blog called The Telarah Times. Now if only I had the time to draw up some plans to use in it.
I might find the time when I’m on Holiday over Christmas could be something fun to do.
Microsoft have released updates for the month.
- Vulnerabilities in Internet Authentication Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (974318)
- Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Project Could Allow Remote Code Execution (967183)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (976325)
- Vulnerability in Local Security Authority Subsystem Service Could Allow Denial of Service (974392)
- Vulnerabilities in Active Directory Federation Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution (971726)
- Vulnerability in WordPad and Office Text Converters Could Allow Remote Code Execution (975539)
Classic Happy Tree Friends