Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 has been released, it contains all of the Public Updates, Security Updates, Cumulative Updates, and Hotfixes released through February 2009.
A redirect that they were using at Go.com is still open a month later even after I sent them notice of it. (Lazy)
Firefox has been updates to version 3.0.9, list of fixes follows:
- MFSA 2009-21 POST data sent to wrong site when saving web page with embedded frame
- MFSA 2009-20 Malicious search plugins can inject code into arbitrary sites
- MFSA 2009-19 Same-origin violations in XMLHttpRequest and XPCNativeWrapper.toString
- MFSA 2009-18 XSS hazard using third-party stylesheets and XBL bindings
- MFSA 2009-17 Same-origin violations when Adobe Flash loaded via view-source: scheme
- MFSA 2009-16 jar: scheme ignores the content-disposition: header on the inner URI
- MFSA 2009-15 URL spoofing with box drawing character
- MFSA 2009-14 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
Here are some nice videos that explain some things you may not know about when choosing an ISP.
This video was crated by Creydall Systems, I have no association with them but this is some good free advice.
Peter Sunde (brokep), Fredrik Neij (TiAMO), Gottfrid Svartholm (Anakata) and Carl Lundstr
According to the WSUS Product Team Blog, Office 2007 System Service Pack 2 will be released at some point in April. They have indicated that it will include the ability to save as ODF & PDF, along with improvements to Outlook.
Here are this months updates:
- Vulnerabilities in WordPad and Office Text Converters Could Allow Remote Code Execution (960477)
- Vulnerabilities in Windows HTTP Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution (960803)
- Vulnerability in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (961373)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (963027)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Excel Could Cause Remote Code Execution (968557)
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (959454)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Medium Business Edition) Could Cause Denial of Service (961759)
- Blended Threat Vulnerability in SearchPath Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (959426)
Yay, more Potter Puppet Pals.