Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 has been released, it contains all of the Public Updates, Security Updates, Cumulative Updates, and Hotfixes released through February 2009.
A redirect that they were using at Go.com is still open a month later even after I sent them notice of it. (Lazy)
Firefox has been updates to version 3.0.9, list of fixes follows:
- MFSA 2009-21 POST data sent to wrong site when saving web page with embedded frame
- MFSA 2009-20 Malicious search plugins can inject code into arbitrary sites
- MFSA 2009-19 Same-origin violations in XMLHttpRequest and XPCNativeWrapper.toString
- MFSA 2009-18 XSS hazard using third-party stylesheets and XBL bindings
- MFSA 2009-17 Same-origin violations when Adobe Flash loaded via view-source: scheme
- MFSA 2009-16 jar: scheme ignores the content-disposition: header on the inner URI
- MFSA 2009-15 URL spoofing with box drawing character
- MFSA 2009-14 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206)
Here are some nice videos that explain some things you may not know about when choosing an ISP.
This video was crated by Creydall Systems, I have no association with them but this is some good free advice.
According to the WSUS Product Team Blog, Office 2007 System Service Pack 2 will be released at some point in April. They have indicated that it will include the ability to save as ODF & PDF, along with improvements to Outlook.