Archive for December, 2008
Another peace of software that’s hard to find is a patch that fixes RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes. Since I like playing this old game, below you will find the patch that fixes the game so it will run properly and not throw an error on start-up.
The contents of the bag is, security seal sticker, 2 metres of PVC crime scene tape, a replica microscope slide with blood sample, blood test sticker, toe tag, and a rubber glove.
It’s hilarious and I can stop laughing… Jizz, in, My Pants.
The song is by The Lonely Island
There is now a new version of Firefox available, it has been released to fix mostly problems with the browser.
- MFSA 2008-69 XSS vulnerabilities in SessionStore
- MFSA 2008-67 Escaped null characters ignored by CSS parser
- MFSA 2008-66 Errors parsing URLs with leading whitespace and control characters
- MFSA 2008-65 Cross-domain data theft via script redirect error message
- MFSA 2008-64 XMLHttpRequest 302 response disclosure
- MFSA 2008-63 User tracking via XUL persist attribute
- MFSA 2008-60 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206)
Oh fun, Wolverine storming the beaches of Normandy.
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
See this is my kind of sense of humour.
Last ones for the year in theory, so it’s time to update. One of the patchs is for DST changes.
You can see the details in the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for December 2008